The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is expected to declare the CSE (Civil Services Examination) Result 2022 soon. The result will be published on the official UPSC website – upsc.gov.in.
The UPSC CSE Main Exam was held from September 16 to September 25, 2022. Candidates who appeared for the prestigious examination are advised to check the official UPSC website – upsc.gov.in regularly for more updates around the UPSC CSE Mains Result 2022. Once released, applicants can download their UPSC Mains 2022 from the portal by logging in with their credentials.
Applicants who qualify in the UPSC Mains Examination 2022 will be called for the Personality Test or Interview round. The commission announced through a notification on its website on November 24, that it would start calling candidates who qualify the CSM (Civil Services Mains) 2022 for Personality Test or Interviews from early 2023.
“The candidates of the Civil Services (Main) Examination, 2022 (CSM2022) are informed that the result of this Examination is likely to be declared. It may also be noted that the Commission would start conducting the Personality Tests/Interviews of the candidates, who qualify the CSM-2022, from early next year,” the official notification on UPSC’s website read.
Importantly, the UPSC has also mentioned in the notification that soon after the declaration of the CSE Mains Result 2022, a Detailed Application Form-II (DAF-II) would be made available on the website for a short period of time. Candidates who qualify the UPSC Mains 2022 Examination and proceed to the personality test or interview round must fill and submit the DAF-II form within the stipulated time frame. Failing to submit the online DAF-II form would lead to cancellation of the candidature of candidates with no further requests entertained in this regard.
“Immediately after the declaration of the result of the written part of the Civil Services (Main) Examination-2022, the Detailed Application Form-II (DAF-II) would be made available on the Commission’s Website for a specified period. All the candidates who would qualify the Personality Test/Interview would be required to fill up and submit his/her DAF-II within the given prescribed time limit. As per the Rules of the Civil Services Examination, 2022, submission of DAF-II (Online mode only) is mandatory and if any candidate fails to submit DAF-II online within prescribed period, his/her candidature shall stand cancelled and no request shall be entertained in this respect,” the notification further stated.
UPSC Civil Services 2022: Personality Test or Interview Round
Soon after the UPSC CSE Mains 2022 Results are declared, the UPSC is likely to release the timeline for UPSC CSE 2022 Personality Test or Interviews. While attending the Personality Test/ Interview, candidates are advised to keep all their relevant documents ready in original as well as a self-attested photocopy of each.
UPSC Civil Services 2022: Documents Required For Personality Test or Interview Round
- Original Matriculation/Higher Secondary/equivalent Certificate.
- Original degree for Graduation or equivalent examination
- An equivalence certificate (for Degree from a foreign University)
- Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe/Other Backward Classes Certificate (if applicable) or Income & Asset Certificate for Economically Weaker Section.
- Certificate of Disability (PwBD) in the prescribed Format
- Hailing from certificates for states including Manipur, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Nagaland, and Sikkim.
- Undertaking ‘B’/Self-declaration from the candidate of Persons with Benchmark Disability
- Ex-servicemen certificate
- Documents in Support of Higher Qualification and Extra Curricular activities, if any.
- Two passport-size photographs taken recently (4cm. X 5 cm. approx.)
- The photo identity card as mentioned in the Detailed Application Form-I (DAF-I).
- The OBC/EWS category candidates must upload OBC/EWS Annexure along with DAF-II.
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI