Bank Of Maharashtra Recruitment 2023: The Bank of Maharashtra has started registration for Specialist Officers in Scale II and III for the year 2023-2024. The application window is open on the official website of Bank of Maharashtra at bankofmaharashtra.in. Interested candidates can fill the application form by February 6. Candidates are advised to check the official notification before applying for the post.
The Bank of Maharashtra’s recruitment drive is aimed at filling 225 specialist officer positions in Scale II and III. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria and are interested in the roles are encouraged to apply before the deadline of February 6.
The candidate must be holding a Master’s Degree in Economics with minimum 60% marks in aggregate of all semesters/years from a University
Institute recognized by the Government of India or its Regulatory Bodies.
The age limit for candidates applying for the recruitment drive should be between a minimum of 25 years and a maximum of 38 years.
The application fee for candidates from the UR/EWS/OBC category is set ₹1000, while the application fee for candidates from the SC/ST/PwBD category is ₹100.
The final selection of the candidates will be based on the combined scores of the online exam and the interview.
Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2023: How To Apply?
Check these simple steps to apply for the post:
- Visit the official website at bankofmaharashtra.in.
- Click on the “Career” tab.
- Click on the “Registration” link under “Specialist Officers in Scale II & III Project 2023-2024”
- Register and proceed with the application.
- Select the post, fill out the application form, and upload the required documents.
- Pay the application fee and submit it.
- Take a printout of the confirmation page for future reference.
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI